Smallville and shipping costs ...

For those of you who saw the Smallville season finale tonight ... that was a gi-normous season finale! Absolutely huge. I purposefully went into it having read no spoilers whatsoever, and I'm so glad I did. Another meteor shower? Who knew! That was awesome, plus Jason coming back from the dead, plus Lionel Luthor falling into a coma, plus Lex falling under the influence of the black kryptonite again, plus Chloe saving Clark from the green kryptonite, plus whatever's in the space ship that Lana just found, plus Clark throwing the diamond in the Arctic ... which, of the whole great thing, seemed like something of a let-down of an ending, but if I remember correctly, I think Clark does the same thing in Superman: The Movie, and that's the catalyst for the Fortress of Solitude. So was Jor-El's purpose this whole time to have the crystals brought together in order to make the Fortress? Wha-what? Well, so the end wasn't 100%, but the rest was darn good!

Back here I mentioned that MailOrderComics and for the life of me, I couldn't find their shipping prices. Well, I found it today, in the shopping cart system just before check out, and can you believe it--their lowest shipping price is $6.50, and that's for media mail! I say, I understand that the world has to make a living, but between $6.50 there and $5.95-$7.95 at DCBS (though I hear that may change--stay tuned), it's going to start getting cheaper and cheaper to buy on Amazon or at your local comic book store. We'll see.

I've been thinking over a review of Judd Winick's Pedro and Me all week ... more soon, and then regular reviews will resume.

Comments

Post a Comment

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post