Infinite Crisis Companion solicited

 ·  8 comments

Eagle-eyed commenter cmoney has pointed out that Amazon is listing the Infinite Crisis Companion, on an ISBN that originally corresponded to an odd Superman/Batman Volume 5 paperback. The cover image shown is the cover of the Villains United Infinite Crisis special, while the writer is listed as Greg Rucka. No official word yet, but cmoney's guess, and I concur, is that this is a trade of the four Infinite Crisis specials. More information as it breaks.

Comments ( 8 )

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2006

    Hmm, I hadn't placed the cover, but I guess being the cover of the VU special pretty much cinches my guess at the contents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 29, 2006

    This makes me feel better that I bought the specials to supplement my trades of each miniseries, and will not have to pay for them again when I get the Infinite Crisis trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 30, 2006

    Going a bit off topic here - is there any way of contacting you about upcoming trades from DC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon -- Anything you want to say, just post it here for all of us to share. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 05, 2006

    I don't get your last comment, are you asking me to:
    - A (post details of upcoming trades?).
    - B (find out which ones have missing covers?).
    - C (something else not listed above?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. anon -- I meant, if you need to contact me about anything, you can just post a comment. But if you like, watch this space -- I'll list an address where you can email me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon -- OK, if you want to contact me, you can send an email to collectedcomments(at)yahoo.com, where the (at) is replaced with an "at" sign. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 06, 2006

    Just sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post