DC Comics Collected Editions for December 2007

 ·  2 comments

Courtesy Newsarama, DC's released their collected editions for December 2007. Of note:

* DCU: World War III trade paperback ships with 52 #50 included. I was wondering how they were going to make this trade stand alone (if at all); there you go.

* I was glad to see the next Flash trade includes the final issues by Danny Bilson and Paul DeMeo instead of skipping them. Also has DC's two mysterious "big deal" Flash issues from Marc Guggenheim, #13 and #14.

* Legion fans should be happy about Legion of Super-Heroes: An Eye for an Eye, a collection of Paul Levitz stories. That these characters are, I think, appearing elsewhere in the DCU right now may have something to do with it (or the equally-popular cartoon series). Great Darkness Saga is one of the few DC Comic's classics I haven't gone and read; maybe I'll have to rectify that soon.

What's on your to-buy list?

Comments ( 2 )

  1. Good: Camelot Falls volume 2 comes out two months after the last issue of the storyline ships. Yay!

    Bad: It's a $20 hardcover for five issues of story, just like the first volume. Boo!

    And yet I will still pick it up. I'm not sure who I'm more annoyed with, DC or myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know how you feel. I'm putting together a post on the rise in hardcovers -- should be up toward the end of next week.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post