Call for Guest Bloggers 2010

 ·  1 comment

About one a year I like to devote a month to guest reviews; I've found this is a great way to spotlight some collections or graphic novels you might not ordinarily hear about at Collected Editions, and also to enjoy some great writing from our friends out there.

If you'd like to see your name in lights here on Collected Editions, please get in touch at the Yahoo account, or drop me a line on Twitter or at the Collected Editions Facebook page, and let me know if there's something you'd be interested in reviewing.

Or, if you'd like to contribute a post on your experience reading, buying, ordering or switching over to trade paperbacks, I'd love to see some of those. And I'm open to meta-reviews, too -- if you'd like to offer a contrary perspective on a book I've reviewed, or revisit a book in light of one of our reviews, I think that might be interesting.

Thanks everyone to your continued support in Collected Editions's fifth year; I look forward to hearing from you. There's a new review coming here on Thursday.

Comments ( 1 )

  1. This is a little off topic but maybe a this can be done a guest. I'me sure you'll get to it eventually CE. Here's a link to DC 2011 Summer trade solicitations I got from CBR:

    http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/09/29/a-look-at-the-dcu-in-summer-2011/

    Some interesting helpings. Most notably is Johns' Flash run in an omnibus format.

    Next summer is quite a bit aways and while this omnibus is cool it does sound like the release of all the volumes is probably gonna take a while.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post