Comments ( 5 )

  1. Ha! Did you make these? Can't really read the text in the last panel, but when I figured it out, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, being Superman is well and good, but you've still got to shave with heat vision.

    These're Collected Editions originals. Glad you enjoyed them. Share as you like, just credit the site. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :P
    That's the Clark I like, the one that is a bit silly but still a good hearted and fun guy beneath the S-shield.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, and I really like that half of the images come from the Byrne era.

    By the way, I think you have a great blog, in fact, I just read some old posts like the one about Waid's Legion of Super-Heroes (which I'm reviewing on my blog).

    www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Arion. A new Legion week is coming up soon on the site, as a matter of fact.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post