Final DC trades for 2005

 ·  5 comments

This just in -- upcoming DC trades for the rest of the year include:

- Fables: Homelands
- Lex Luthor: Man of Steel (collecting the miniseries)
- Superman: Apocalypse (collecting Action Comics #820-825, the end of Chuck Austen's run)

Also rumored is Y: The Last Man - Girl on Girl (though I do wonder if they'll change that name for bookstore audiences). Superman: Apocalypse takes care of one of the remaining 2005 hopefuls; keep watching this space to see what else we get.

Comments ( 5 )

  1. AnonymousJuly 23, 2005

    Was a little worried they wouldn't collect Lex Luthor: Man of Steel, seeing as how they didn't collect the Question or Deadshot minis. Waiting for the trade pays off yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 24, 2005

    Where'd this news come from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeffrey --

    I think Lex Luthor fell off my radar after the initial sell-out, otherwise I'd have been watching for it, too. I hope they collect The Question, as well, part of the seemingly failed "Super-storm," though I wonder at the chances for Deadshot, being somewhat unrelated to current DC continuity (but I'll cross my fingers for your sake). I'd still like to see Gail Simone's Rose and the Thorn from the "mini-series category," too.

    Anonymous --

    I think you should be able to confirm them on Amazon by now. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 27, 2005

    I can't seem to find the details of that Superman trade at Amazon anywhere. Which page was it on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous -- if it's not up now, it will be shortly, not to worry.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post