More DC Comics trade paperbacks for 2008

 ·  7 comments

Here's a couple more trade paperbacks now confirmed coming down the DC Comics pike: Showcase Presents Booster Gold (collecting the Dan Jurgens series, perhaps), Outsiders: Five of a Kind (probably issue #50 of Outsiders plus the five-part miniseries), Robin: The Big Leagues, Lobo: Portrait of a Bastich, Superman: 3-2-1 Action (if this isn't a kids' book, I sure hope they change the title), Nightwing: The Missing Year (the next Marv Wolfman trade, collecting #133-137), and Shazam: The Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Cheers!

Comments ( 7 )

  1. Why on Earth have DC not yet released a TPB version of Green Lantern Vol.1 No Fear?

    I know I waited a while for the paperback version of Rebirth but this is taking the piss a little bit.

    I simply refuse to buy those Premier hard covers that DC and now Marvel seem so fond of. I can't stand them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG BOOSTER GOLD! I'll look out for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the Green Lantern paperbacks are taking a long time. I'd actually wonder if they're not going to release them, period, if there wasn't a paperback ISBN already in the hardcover.

    Wendyskeleton - * grin * I thought people would like that one ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whereabouts did you find the details of the upcoming trades?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Booster Gold Showcase Presents does sound really fun. Here's hoping Blue Beetle and Suicide Squad from the same era get similar treatment soon.

    Cheers,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yessssssss, Boosssssssterrrrr Goooooold! Now all I needs is Showcase Presents The Blue Beetle and I can die happy and penniless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suicide Squad, I recall, being one of the Showcase Presents cancelled in the great Showcase Presents overturn a few months back. They haven't resolicited that yet?

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post