Comic Book Connections #2

 ·  7 comments

Arrow Atom Robin Steel
Beetle Snowman Devil Disaster
Racer Lantern Corps Tornado Manta
Adam Glory Lightning Jay

Post your guesses in the comments (one set or all four)!

Play more Comic Book Connections!

Not affiliated with DC Comics or the New York Times

Comments ( 7 )

  1. I thought this was going to be a breeze at first, but I'm stumped this week! I have a place for everyone but Atom and Snowman! How on Earth are they meant to fall into these other neat groups I have?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once the solution to "Atom" dawned on me, Snowman fell into place.

    BLUE: Snowman, Devil, Beetle, Jay
    RED: Arrow, Tornado, Robin, Lantern Corps
    BLACK: Racer, Adam, Manta, Lightning
    RANKS: Glory, Steel, Atom, Disaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats again. First right answer! You know, that was actually _not_ what I was thinking; my intention was Red Devil and Blue Lantern Corps, but your answer works as well. "Lantern Corps" was actually a late-stage switch-out for another answer that could *only* have been "Blue." Oh, well.

      What was your initial round of groups without Atom and Snowman?

      Delete
    2. I had everything in place just as I'd had it except Atom and Snowman. I was so hung up on thinking of Ray Palmer that I couldn't get my brain to Captain Atom.

      In fact, I then noticed there were animals, and I rearranged the whole thing prioritizing the animal, but it made nonsense out of the rest of them.

      And once I restored my original categories, I figured out Captain Atom. Blue Snowman, who I'd never heard of, could ONLY have gone in the blue category.

      And I'm glad that I got away with Red Lantern Corps, because I'd never heard of Red Devil!

      Delete
  3. Batman VGJuly 06, 2024

    Ranks: Captain ATOM - Sarge STEEL - Major DISASTER - General GLORY

    Red: Red ARROW - Red ROBIN - Red LANTERN CORPS - Red TORNADO

    Blue: Blue BEETLE - Blue SNOWMAN - Blue DEVIL - Blue JAY

    Black: Black RACER - Black MANTA - Black ADAM - Black LIGHTING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct! Thanks so much for playing. (As you can read above, I was actually thinking Red Devil and Blue Lantern Corps, but that works too!)

      Come back next week and we'll do another one!

      Delete
    2. Batman VGJuly 08, 2024

      Of course !
      Keep ´em coming !

      Delete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.