Ninth Art ... and a note ...

 ·  1 comment

Usually I enjoy the discerning reading at Ninth Art, and I've had fun strolling through their Alphabetti Fumetti. But I don't care whether someone likes George Perez's work or not--Bulent Yusuf's column today, in which he shames the usually highbrow Ninth Art by letting his dislike for Perez's work get in the way of the purpose of the column -- to profile comics greats -- was nothing short of disappointing. And let me be clear: Bulent Yusuf is welcome to his opinion, but a good writer doesn't let his opinion get in the way of his article.

***

On a happier note, watch this space ... the Collected Editions 2006 Mid-Year TPB Predictions are coming ...

Comments ( 1 )

  1. I thought I was the only one! I've HATED Yusuf's articles, particularly his "coverage" of Jim Lee and Fabian Nicieza. Talk about condenscending.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post