Dynamic Forces Weekly E-Mailer Issue #187 spoils DC's Sacrifice

 ·  1 comment

The August 5, 2005 Dynamic Forces Weekly Emailer spoils the Superman/Wonder Woman crossover. No two ways about it--if you don't want to know the big reveal, don't read that.

I've been making a strong effort to quarantine myself from spoilers--I'd like to try to make it through Infinite Crisis without knowing anything before the trade, if possible. That's one of the reasons for this blog--a place that those waiting for the trade can come to read news and reviews without worrying about learning "the news of the day."

I've subsequently cancelled my subscription to the Dynamic Forces Weekly Emailer.

Comments ( 1 )

  1. I expect Sacrifice will be included in the inevitable OMAC Project TPB; they're far too closely linked not to be. I can't imagine what the reading experience will be like though, what with the 500 fill-in artists they have in Wonder Woman #219 alone...

    And if they're following the same pattern as Identity Crisis, expect to see the Infinite Crisis trade in two to three years, unless there's been drastic changes in DC's collection policy in that time.

    ReplyDelete

To post a comment, you may need to temporarily allow "cross-site tracking" in your browser of choice.

Newer Post Home Older Post